Do you consider yourself a cultural traveller?
Take this World Heritage Journeys quiz to find out... and win free passes to these World Heritage sites!
- Pont du Gard - France.
- Archaeological Site of Olympia and Museums - Greece. Prize includes access for two to the Archaeological Museum and the Museum of the History of the Olympic Games in Antiquity.
- Tarraco (Tarragona) - Spain. Prize includes entry for two to the Roman MHT venues: the Walls -Archaeological Promenade, the Praetorium and Roman Circus, the Roman Amphitheatre, the Local or Colony Forum.
- Upper Middle Rhine Valley - Germany. Includes two passes to visit the Rheinstein Castle and a river boat ride.
- Royal Domain of Drottningholm - Sweden.
- Pafos - Cyprus. Includes two passes to visit the Kato Pafos Archaeological Park and the Tombs of the Kings.
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew - United Kingdom.
- Ancient City of Nessebar - Bulgaria.
Competition closes 31 July 2019