World Heritage Journeys Trivia Competition
How well do you know European World Heritage?
Do you consider yourself a cultural traveller?
Take this World Heritage Journeys quiz to find out... and win free passes to these World Heritage sites!
Competition closes 31 July 2019
Win free passes to the following World Heritage sites:
- Pont du Gard - France.
- Archaeological Site of Olympia and Museums - Greece. Prize includes access for two to the Archaeological Museum and the Museum of the History of the Olympic Games in Antiquity.
- Tarraco (Tarragona) - Spain. Prize includes entry for two to the Roman MHT venues: the Walls -Archaeological Promenade, the Praetorium and Roman Circus, the Roman Amphitheatre, the Local or Colony Forum.
- Upper Middle Rhine Valley - Germany. Includes two passes to visit the Rheinstein Castle and a river boat ride.
- Royal Domain of Drottningholm - Sweden.
- Pafos - Cyprus. Includes two passes to visit the Kato Pafos Archaeological Park and the Tombs of the Kings.
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew - United Kingdom.
- Ancient City of Nessebar - Bulgaria.
- Zollverein Coal Mine Industrial Complex in Essen - Germany. Includes two vouchers for the English-language guided tour "About Coal and Miners" and admission to the Ruhr Museum, plus audio guide.
- Major Mining Sites of Wallonia - Belgium. Includes two passes to spend a day in Blegny-Mine.
- Palaces and Parks of Potsdam and Berlin - Germany. Includes two entrance tickets for the Potsdam Palace Night on 16. August 2019 . The upcoming Potsdam Palace Night 2019 will be focussed on Italy: "Una Notte Italiana", in the Sanssouci Park.
- Mont-Saint-Michel and its Bay - France.